Executed Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pets Galore!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Twisted Lies
A Meg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

Executions : 28
Respect : 4

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 11:42 pm

Hi everybody! I thought I would liven up the forum with pics and discussions of the animals in our lives that we love Very Happy If you have any pics or stories, feel free to share them with us! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Twisted Lies
Web Developer
Web Developer
Twisted Lies

Executions : 133
Respect : 103

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:36 pm

I personally have 2 dogs, Milo and Otis, they were rescues from a hurricane that got separated from their family, and their owners were never located. They were trying to adopt them our on their own, but they told me they were together so I had to take them! I also have two rats, Icy and Lacy, they are pretty cute but a lot of work. ^.^ I'll have to post some pics later!
Back to top Go down
https://executed.forumotion.com
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HK Rei
HK Rei

Executions : 12
Respect : 0

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Pets Galore!!!!! CFd8bXO
Meet Charlie! Maybe you'll hear him on voice chat.

He's still really young, this picture was taken not too long ago when he was just a pup by me. It's really rare I take my phone out there with him because he jumps all over me lol

He's ripped my pants before and I don't feel safe with anything in my pockets when I'm going out lmfao

When we first got him he was missing his family. He was really sad and howling and whining all night long and he still gets lonely when no one is outside with him and whines a lot.
So I camped out there with him in the rain in a tent, he lay with me on a mattress all soaked from the rain it was really uncomfortable and a long night but he was quiet and peaceful Razz

Our first meeting was when he was being brought home from his first walk, he jumped up and put both his paws in my hands!
It was adorable and he still loves jumping on people to greet them lol much to their discomfort

He loves to get attention like me and even though I can't understand him I feel like we're very similar and both a bit lonely.

I like taking him on walks except that he always wants to run everywhere which exhausts me and people give mean looks to dogs because I guess they've had bad experiences with them.
He's fairly big for a pup so that's probably why but he's really harmless and adorable. When other dogs bark he just listens and doesn't bark back.

A lot of the dogs in this neighbourhood are very aggressive, and that can be a problem when I'm taking him out for his walks because we're both easily scared.

But I love the little rascal and now I'm glad to get a chance for you all to meet him xD
Back to top Go down
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:38 pm

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! I have a puppy that looks just like yours!!!!!!!! His name is Max! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Em
Sailor Em

Executions : 4
Respect : 1

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:15 pm

This is "Momma Cat" (we haven't really named her yet) but anyway she is a rescue, Our old neighbors left her and her family outside in the blistering heat with no water or food Sad  well on day it started storming pretty bad and i instantly thought to take them inside away from the storm so i took in her,her "husband" and there 4 babies, The daddy ran away (we think) and the kittens were taken in by other people, but we loved the momma a lot so we decided to keep her. There are other animals in the house but i would say that she is mine Laughing Pets Galore!!!!! Z5tfitx
Back to top Go down
NekuraSabre

Executions : 6
Respect : 0

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Pets Galore!!!!! Fb_img10

This is Reggie and Grom.
Reggie is the brindle, and 5 years old.
Grom is black and white and 2 years old.
Back to top Go down
Raz N-ina
Administrator
Administrator
Raz N-ina

Executions : 11
Respect : 1

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 2:58 pm

U can always tell when dogs r gettin old
Back to top Go down
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:37 pm

DEVIL DOGS!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pets Galore!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore!!!!!   Pets Galore!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets Galore!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Executed Clan :: RuneScape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: