Executed Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

Executions : 28
Respect : 4

Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Now everyone has one, and don't even lie about it.

Hey all, it's me again and I've had an idea for a fun little contest that we can have right here in our forums!

I want everyone to share their favourite plushie(s) here, big or small, fluffy or cuddly, whatever you want!

I'm going to be selecting an impartial panel of judges either from the clan, my friends list, or randomly picked from around all of Runescape to choose their favourite plushies from right here in this thread.

Judges will be allowed to vote based on both how they like the look of a plushie and how much any shared stories behind the plushie affected them.
Basically, don't feel bad if you don't win; it's very much a choice down to personal preference based on each of the individual judges.

Some things to note:
-If you volunteer or are selected to be a judge, you will be disqualified from the running to receive a prize for posting a picture of your plushie, but I still want to encourage you to share some pictures of your plushie in this thread.
This is a safe, non-discriminatory environment for all plushies to get along!
-Only clan member's plushie posts will be valid to be in the running for any prizes, despite if a judge votes towards them otherwise and they receive the most votes.
-Technically you can post more than one plushie if you want to and think it will increase your chances of winning! Each plushie submission will be voted for separately, regardless.
-You don't have to share a story behind the plushie, you can say something nice like why you like it so much or leave that blank and just submit a picture, that's okay too.

The prizes right now are as follows (but subject to increase depending on how much I can put together before the contest period is over):
1st place: Any purchase up to 3 million coins, with whatever is left over being returned to you in coins! +my favourite in-game pinata plushie
2nd place: Same as above, but 2 million coins!
3rd place: Have a guess. 1 million coins worth of prizes!

If I can earn a lot more and if there are a lot of plushie submissions, I will add more places for the running beyond this and modify this reward list accordingly.

The contest period is subject to shorten or lengthen depending on interest but I'm thinking as we're a new clan I want to give people at least a month to prepare~
Current estimated conclusion date of event: 13th of August, 00:00 AEST

All of the submissions here will be compiled into a .pdf with their story included, so judges can vote on which submission page# they like the most.
Afterwards we'll have a nice little reminder to go by once the event contest period is over, in the form of an official Clan plushie document!

So what are you waiting for? Go out and buy some plushies or grab your favourites and share some pictures here!

-Event provided by HK Rei

Last edited by Maxed Megan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

PostSubject: Presented: Ichigo!!!!   Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  20171111

So, the story behind this guy is as follows: When I was stationed in Florida, a friend got me this Ichigo plushie for my birthday, knowing that Bleach is the first anime i ever watched and Ichigo is my favorite character. Anyway, I got a chance to go to a ComiCon is Jacksonville, and Johnny Yong Bosch, who was his voice actor, was going to be there. So, I saved for two months to go to this thing and get pics and autographs. Well, a couple of days before the event, my money was stolen out of my account, although they were generous and left me 20 cents lol Thankfully, i had already bought my ticket, so I was still able to go at least. I took my Ichigo plushie with me because I had gotten lucky at the MegaCon event I had gone to a few months earlier, so I thought why not? lol I went to his panel, got to talk to him for a bit and was a total fangirl. I went to his autograph table to ask if they charged to autograph personal items and Johnny's manager said they charged 30 bucks. I totally deflated right in front of them, I was so disappointed. I said "Have a good day" to them and started to walk away, and next thing I knew, the doll was yanked out of my hand. I turned around, and HE WAS SIGNING IT!!!!!!! He gave it back to me, winked (no shit winked), and said "Go, get on out of here before they see us" and I hauled ass lmao So, that's my story behind my favorite plushie doll as well my favorite anime voice actor! ^_^
Back to top Go down
HK Rei
HK Rei

Executions : 12
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Submission:
Every year in Queensland a showground called the Ekka is hosted.

About a year ago I went with my younger brother, kid sister and grandmother to visit the showground.

We went on a bunch of rides including one which went really high in the air and fast around in circles,
which being afraid of heights I was scared out of my mind but having so much fun screaming.

I ended up losing my voice and still remember crying; it was so scary I regretted getting on, but I
enjoyed the overall experience very much!

As we passed through the fair, there were a lot of those cheap "Step right up and give it a go!" kind of
stalls, which the hosts promoted energetically with a smile.

As I was passing my way through denying any of their requests embarrassed, I caught my eye on a
stall filled with Pokemon and luckily enough the game was rather straightforward. Basketball.

Now, I knew that my brother was good at basketball so I found him and asked him if he would win me
a prize, pretty confident in his skills. I offered to pay the fare but he insisted and gave it a go.

Sure enough, from memory he only missed one hoop, and I got to pick any prize of my choice.

I'm still really thankful to this day that he did this for me, he's a great brother lol

I spent the rest of the day making awful Pokemon references and carrying it with me in both hands,
eventually challenging another person who had gotten one to a Pokemon battle lmfao

That's the story behind my lovely little blue Piplup plushie!

Last edited by HK Rei on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Lies
Web Developer
Web Developer
Twisted Lies

Executions : 133
Respect : 103

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 pm

I don’t have a plushie, but I would like to volunteer to be a judge. I like the event you’re doing Megan. If there is more submissions I’ll increase the prize pools a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://executed.forumotion.com
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:19 pm

It's not my event lol Rei thought of it. I just set it up for him Smile
Back to top Go down
Twisted Lies
Web Developer
Web Developer
Twisted Lies

Executions : 133
Respect : 103

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Oh well nice idea HK!
Back to top Go down
https://executed.forumotion.com
HK Rei
HK Rei

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Thanks, I'll include you on the list of judges for when I'm putting them together later!
Back to top Go down
HK Rei
HK Rei

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Submission:
Nekura's plushie. He's having issues making posts on the forums via mobile Razz
Back to top Go down
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:12 pm

i feel like i should know that one lol
Back to top Go down
HK Rei
HK Rei

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Me too Megan, me too
Back to top Go down
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm

I'm leaning towards Teen Titans, I think : /
Back to top Go down
NekuraSabre

Executions : 6

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Leaning towards teen Titans? For what?
Back to top Go down
A Meg
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Meg

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 pm

ur plushie lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!    Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Event - Bring On The Plushies!!!!
Page 1 of 1